The demands made on speed, data quality and transparency in accounting and controlling have risen dramatically in the last few years. To manage your company safely and successfully in a dynamic, ever more complex market environment, you need transparent figures – centrally and at the touch of a button. As a LucaNet Certified Partner, we therefore not only supply a software solution for powerful Financial Performance Management (FPM), which can offer precisely that, but also work with you to define processes, indicators and reporting packages and support their implementation. To ensure your financial department is also equipped for tomorrow’s requirements.
- LucaNet software (on-premise or cloud-based)
- Update services / maintenance
- Support hotline
- Setup, configuration
- Definition and configuration of interfaces
- Individualized dashboards and reporting
- Analysis of requirements
- Consolidation concept
- Definition of reporting packages
- Process optimization
- Measurement of results
- Market-leading solution for financial statements, planning, reporting and data management
- Management of all financial requirements on a central platform
- Maximum standardization and automation
- Simple, user-friendly operation
- Suitable for all accounting standards (HGB, IFRS, US-GAAP)
- Fast close
- Financial intelligence at the touch of a button
- Experienced, LucaNet-certified EN.VALUE contacts
- Consulting, implementation and support from EN.VALUE from a single source
Turning customers into ambassadors – this is how companies use LucaNet
EN.VALUE helps finance teams in emerging startups, traditional family businesses, or publicly traded corporations to achieve their financial performance management goals faster with the help of LucaNet. Read how companies are successfully using the software for consolidation, planning, reporting and data management.
Do you need more detailed information?
in Record Time
For Reliable Planing
We will gladly send you the four brochures mentioned above.
Please fill out the adjacent form and mark which brochure(s) you would like to read and how we should send them to you.